Defensure offer a wide range of security solutions, including intruder alarms, CCTV, access control & intercoms, fire alarms and data infrastructure.
Formed in 2014 after working in security roles for the government and commercial sector, Defensure has established itself as an independent security integrator, working locally in the Northamptonshire area as well as further afield.
We use the latest technology to ensure our customers receive the best service and most importantly, a fit for purpose security solution.
Whether it’s a residential property, small retailer or a large industrial unit, our commitment to providing an high quality service remains the same.
Being a small local business we can offer highly competitive prices and same day response for your emergency call outs. We don’t believe in excessive maintenance subscriptions so we only charge when you need us!
Call or email us today to discuss your security requirements and book a free survey.
Incorporated in September 2004 and now in our sixteenth year of trading.
NAPIT full scope certification for our services and electrical works Reg No 18838
CCTV – system design installation and maintenance of,
• analogue CCTV over coaxial cable, CAT5 or wireless
• High definition IP megapixel CCTV
• Remote site monitoring over broadband 3G or wireless
• Rapid deployment CCTV for temporary works
Access Control – system design installation and maintenance of standalone and networked systems that offer;
• Paxton Net 2 using proximity cards/tokens, biometric readers, keypads, fully networked with ID card creation, time and attendance, muster reporting etc
• Audio and or video intercoms with telephone integration, wired and wireless
• Turnstiles, either full height or half height for commercial and construction sites integrating carious access devices
• Security portals for high-security access applications
• Automatic or manually controlled barriers with integrated intercoms, CCTV and access packages
• Integration with time and attendance packages or H&S control packages such as Mosaic Management Systems and Simeio Software
• Integration with ANPR systems
Intruder alarms – system design installation and maintenance of;
• Temporary systems
• Monitored systems
• Hard wired alarms
• Wireless Alarms
• 3G analogue or broadband connectivity
Fire alarms – system design installation and maintenance of;
• Construction site systems
• Commercial and domestic systems
• Conventional or Addressable systems
• Wireless systems
• Integration with access control systems
• Service & maintain
Fire Risk Assessments
• We can arrange fire risk assessments for your premises
• Annual updated FRA’s
• Reports and observations provided in a spreadsheet and digital format
• Emergency signage surveys and provision
Portable appliance testing
• Cary out scheduled test and certification
• Provide results in a spreadsheet and digital format
• Commercial or construction site catered
• Electrical installation
• Fixed electrical installation periodic testing
• Routine maintenance and repairs
• Data cabling
Emergency lighting – system design installation and maintenance of emergency lighting systems
• Maintained systems
• Non-maintained systems
• Central battery systems